6 key takeaways by our intern Esther
March 6. A day I remember very well. I was nervous to start my very first internship ever. I joined the team of account executives at LUON. These are my 6 key takeaways:
- LUON consists of very welcoming and friendly people. All of them ever so happy to help with whatever I needed. They answer even the most stupid question with a smile and without hesitation.
- I built up specific marketing experience that no book or professor could ever teach you: working together with fellow account executives and clients, interacting with clients, making internal briefings, etc.
- Detail: DETAIL DETAIL DETAIL. Something I would not take into account too much. However, after working here for four months, it sure did change my mindset about the importance of every little detail.
- Each customer has different goals. No job is the same. Never ever. Working for several brands means lots of variety, different situations to learn from and a new challenge every day.
- Highlight of the week: LUON's WassUp sessions! Changing technologies, new inventions, interesting marketing stuff that passes below the radar,… nothing escapes the allseeing eye of Geert!
- Cool new technologies in the house: I got a chance to discover Snapchat glasses and a 360 camera up close.
In short: in the several months I have worked for LUON, I gained major respect for the account executives who work hard to meet the needs of every client, every day.